The Blue & The Gray



Let me start off with a little fear of mine, and that fear is wearing the color gray. Funny right? Well, I had a bad experience with the color gray before, because I realized when you wear a gray shirt on a humid day, you have just made the biggest mistake in your life. BUT, I decided to overcome my fear of wearing gray by incorporating the color back into my wardrobe! So here's how I styled my least favorite color.









The color gray and blue are the best two colors you can pair together, especially if you pair those two colors with black. Gray is pretty hard color to pair with when it comes to clothes. But you always gotta experiment. I had to try a couple of outfits with this off-shouldered top before I came up with this outfit.

Oh, and did you notice I'm wearing an off-shoulder top again? 

I love the glam choker I'm wearing here, I think it looks really good with the outfit because there's a contrast between formal and casual and I wanted to put those two together. It's all about pairing in this post. I've come to the conclusion that we shouldn't be afraid of wearing scary colors. We should all try to step out of our comfort zones once in a while. And from now on, I'll start wearing gray again. 

Hope you guys enjoyed this outfit! 

Love, Amira


What I'm Wearing:
Off shoulder top from NAVA
Choker from House Of Chokers
Shoes from Cotton On


0 comments:

Post a Comment