October Favorites

Hey everyone! Sorry for not posting yesterday! I was really busy so I apologize. So, I decided to make 'My October Favorites!' Makeup edition. Since I absolutely love beauty, I thought that it was time to make a makeup post! And, it's also the end of October. So why not make an October Favorites?




So, the first one I'm showing you here is the Maybelline Big Eyes mascara. The cool thing here is that it's has 2 parts. The purple/upper part is for your upper lashes, and the black/lower part is for your bottom lashes. How cool is that?! Plus, the formula is amazing, it curls your eyelashes when you apply it.




Now, I'm showing you my Forever 21 coral blush from the Love & Beauty collection. I absolutely love this blush, especially Anika! Just swipe on this blush on the upper part of your cheeks, or should I say, the apple of your cheeks and it'll will give you this rosy color.





Next, I'm showing you now my most favorite cheek and lipstain in the world. Benefit's benetint. If you want a natural cheek tint or if you don't really like wearing powdered blush, I suggest to go with Benefit's benetint. Just dot on 3 dots on each cheek and immediately rub it before it dries, same goes with the lips.




Now, this is my secret to full brows, the Nyx Eyebrow cake powder. I've been abusing this palette like crazy! I always use this whenever I go out because I love the idea of fuller brows. I use the light color on the first part of my brow, and the dark color on the wing of my brow. Then, I use the spooly and blend.




If you want a matte face, I suggest to go and buy the Rimmel London 'Stay Matte' pressed powder. This literally goes by it's name. It's long lasting, and plus it gives you this flawless look. Just like the Mac Studio Fix Foundation. I use the shade 'sandstorm'.






Now, my favorite eye palette of all time, the Naked 2 Urban Decay eyeshadow palette. Urban Decay won for my favorites! This palette is the bomb. There's a few matte colors and also shimmery colors. This color consists of neutrals and browns. This palette comes with a flat shader and fluffy blending brush. I absolutely love this palette.




Now, my favorite product of the month is my Neutrogena makeup remover cleansing towelettes. This is very useful, I've been using it for more than 3 months already. It comes with a vanity case and also 4 refill packs. Just use one wipe for your whole face and rinse your face afterwards! Literally love this makeup remover. It has this oil texture but nothing to worry about. 

I hope you enjoyed this post!

Love,
Amira

3 comments:

  1. Where did you buy your maybelline masacara??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I just wanna ask where did you buy your Naked palette , stay matte powder and benetint?

    hope you will response thanks!

    ReplyDelete