Light


Sometimes we all have that day where we all just kinda wanna look like a mom. A light, comfy button down, some denim jeans, and a pair of sneakers. 











I LOVE the color pink. LOVE. Everything I have and want is pink! 😛 So it was a lazy Sunday for me (yes, I shot this on a Sunday. Don't you guys recognize the background? 😂), and I really wanted to dress comfortably. But at the same time, I wanted to wear something light and pink. So I wore this button down with a gray inside shirt. I do admit, this outfit reminded me of how a mom would dress.

Why gray you all ask? Well, my twin and I were supposed to make a twin blog post, and the color was supposed to be gray. So we did both wear gray, but we both quickly realized that it wasn't gonna work. Lol. You guys will understand more once Amira posts her blogpost.

I also decided to add a little effort (lol) in the outfit by wearing this silver choker. I found it go really well with the outfit and I didn't look overdressed too. So you guys can wear comfy outfits and wear cool and cute chokers with it as well. What do you guys think about this light and comfy outfit? Comment your thoughts down below! ☺️

Love, Anika


What I'm Wearing:
Button down from H&M
Gray top from Forever 21
Jeans from Topshop
Shoes from KEDS
Choker from House of Chokers (Instagram)
Watch from CASIO

0 comments:

Post a Comment