There's Something About Thursdays









This picture is actually really cool haha!




Is it just me or there's something about Thursdays? Actually, Thursdays and Fridays are my favorite days aside from Saturday and Sundays, it feels like you're in a mood to do something active. Like jogging, taking pictures, going out for a walk and lots of other things, or is it just me? Haha. But actually I really love Thursdays and Fridays I always feel excited, I always remind myself to 'Make This Day Ridicously Amazing', those are one of my favorite quotes of all time. : )

We recently attended the SuperSale Bazaar and I enjoyed it a lot. The shops are so nice, and everything is so organized. I loved the bazaar so much, I'm going back there on Sunday (I wanna see you guys! <3) The bazaar is from Oct 23 until Oct 27, it opens around 11 am until 10 pm. After the bazaar, we saw Vern and Verniece Enciso! I was so excited and nervous. 

Lately it has been sunny, and I am loving it! This look is very casual and the print on the skirt is amazing, it's so bold. There's something about these kind of tops that I'm so fond of, they're so comfortable and you can pair almost anything with it. The skirt and the top matches so so well, I'm in love with it. (A lot. Haha) As I said before in '5 Random Facts About Anika' I always wear cycling shorts, like I was in this blog post. If the dress or skirt is a bit short, feel free to wear cycling shorts so you're safe. 


Comment your thoughts about my outfit! 



Love, 

Anika.


Top from: L & S, Heels from: FAB, Bangle from: @STYLEHOOD





5 comments: