Pop Of Plaid


I must admit, plaid is definitely a winner for me this year. They come in different kinds of color schemes, and they go with very basic colors like black or white. In every plaid design, there will always be a certain color that pops out, which makes it easier to look for a top to pair it with. Plaid is one of the trends which I love. Speaking of trends, chokers are definitely in. I got my choker from @indie.zoe, a shop on Instagram. Amira and I got matching ones, and they are so cute. If you are interested in getting one, you'll get a special discount if you use 'ANIKA10' . 




Use 'ANIKA10' to get a special discount when you buy a choker from @indie.zoe




There are so many trends nowadays, even I can't keep up with them! Always remember, your style does not define who you are. Also, I apologize for the delay of the posts. Check the little schedule on the side to know when we are going to post. For now, this is a delayed post. 


Love,
         Anika.

What I'm Wearing:
Choker from INDIE.ZO
Top from: Topshop  
Shoes from: Topshop

3 comments:

  1. This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

    ReplyDelete