Novellino










                         


I finally posted! I'm so sorry for not posting for almost 2 weeks. :0 I've been really busy with school and such, but I'm back and Anika and I will now post regularly. 

If you guys are wondering why I named this outift, "Novellino", it means fresh in Italian. I honestly don't know why Anika picked the word fresh but hey, it worked. :) and thank you to my beautiful twin sister Anika for suggesting the title.

As you know, I will be wearing this outfit in my school Fashion Show. So since I was in the category formal, I was thinking like 'Since I'm in the formal category, I should wear a skirt!' So basically a lightbulb popped into my head signaling I had a idea. And I came up with this! Pretty jazzy right?

I absolutely love the details on the collar as you can see. And especially the studs! It adds an edgy touch to the outfit. I was about to wear heels with this outfit but since I had no black, I decided to go with flats.

The skirt sums up the outfit completely. It's actually a leather skirt, so when I was buying the shirt I was thinking about my leather skirt. So, I decided to pair it together, and boom! It worked. This outfit was actually inspired by Kylie Jenner! I just love her style so much.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post!

Comment your thoughts below! <3

Love,
Amira

Collared Shirt & Bowler Hat from Terranova, Stockings from Forever 21, Bangle from Stylehood








2 comments: