DIY: Rose Nail Tutorial


I've been wanting to have a tutorial about nail art since my long nails won't last long haha! But this is what I learned a long time ago, and doing nail art is my favorite past time to do. I even do Amira and my older sister's nails! So these are one of my favorite designs, and I got inspired by some nail gurus who did these kinds of rose nails. And this is really easy for beginners cause all you need is nailpolish and a toothpick.

Anyhow, on to the tutorial! As I said awhile ago, this is really easy and you can find these colors almost anywhere. One of my favorite nail polish brands is Etude House. (Their pastel colors are amazing.)


Step 1: Paint your base a pastel blue color or a white. You can also add a topcoat before painting your nails so the polish will stay longer.



Step 2: Now, there are different ways to do this step. You can either use a toothpick or a sewing pin and pin it to the eraser of a pencil or a bobby pin (shown above). Dot three pink dots on your nails and make sure there's spaces!



Step 3: For your pink dots to become a rose, just swipe your toothpick making a half circle shown above. Swipe half of your dot and then make another on the top part, and a another one in the middle. It's hard to explain, but as show above that's basically how! (They don't have to be perfect!)


Tip: In doing this step, make sure you do small strokes to avoid covering the whole dot. Trust me, it is not pretty haha!


Step 4: Now to finish your rose, get your toothpick and make 2 little 'stems' at the sides of your rose. Be careful with this part, or else they might become like huge dots!


Tadaa! Your done! Now you can enjoy your vintage rose nails. They're absolutely adorable. I hope you guys were able to understand my not-so-good explaining skills :P. If you made this please tag me at @theanikagirl or @thevallerys and don't forget to hashtag it to #TheVallerys. I'm so sorry my twin and I haven't been posting a lot due to our busy schedule :( But we are trying our best to post a lot! I hope everyone had a great day. : )


Products used are Sassy, L.A. Colors, wish and Etude House


Love,


Anika.

1 comments:

  1. Outstanding work, your 5 step are really nice different and easy.. its really very nice and i have learned very new things from this site i have never seen from other site.. Thanks for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete