Hair Tutorial: How To Achieve Bouncy Curls (with rollers!)


Helloooo guys! So a lot of you guys have been asking me of how I do my hair. And someone on Instagram suggested that I should have a tutorial, why not? I already made one on my older blog, but here's a more explainable tutorial. Achieve bouncy curls with just 5 steps : )

(I do not curl my hair everyday. : ))



STEP 1: After I take a bath I always blow dry my hair every morning, blow drying actually makes your hair softer and more straight since it works for me. Brush your hair! : )



STEP 2: Now, get a piece of your hair and lightly spray it with some hairspray. I use Finesse, and use a com with small bristles and comb the hair sprayed piece.



STEP 3: Now, this is where the magic happens ;) You can find rollers almost anywhere. Get the piece that you just sprayed, and tie the end of your hair around the roller, and secure it. Roll the curlers, and wrap one side around your hair piece, therefore making a ball shape. If you didn't understand any of that, just look at the pictures haha! (I am very bad at explaining :p)


Tadaaaaa! 


STEP 4: Now wait for a couple of minutes for the curls to set in. I usually wait for an hour, or if I'm running late I would wait for 30 minutes. Take the curlers off by doing the opposite way of how you put it on. Or simply just roll it off, lightly spray your hair with some hairspray to set those curls innnn!



STEP 5: To keep those curls looking shiny and curled, apply 1-2 pumps of Lucido-L's treatment oil and apply it in a scrunching motion. : )


Aaaaaaand there you have it! You have beautifully curled hair, and the best part is, your hair won't get damaged by heat. (yayyyy!) This is my technique of how I curl my hair. I hope you guys were able to understand the steps, and I hope you will love this technique like I do! : )

Products used: FINESSE Hairspray, Goody's Brush, LUCIDO-L



Love,


Anika.



1 comments: