Casual Monday









 

Today is Monday. And that's means examination week for me. :( Anyways, I'm so sorry for not posting for ages! Anika and I's exams are letting us change our schedule. But, I promise when exams are done, Anika and I will be back to our old schedules.

I apologize for the blurry pictures since I wasn't really having a good day haha. Over-The-Knee high socks are extremely hard to wear and pair with. It depends if you have long legs. You can wear the socks with dresses and shorts. And even pants if you want to. I would wear this outfit when I would only have a trip at the mall or when I'm running late for something. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this post! 

Comment your thoughts below! <3

Love,
Amira


Loose sleeved top from Promod, Heart printed shorts from Fudge Rock, Over-The-Knee socks from Terranova, Bag from Michael Kors and Sneakers from World Balance.







0 comments:

Post a Comment