Let's Fly Away













Flashback Friday to my first blog post! Ah, good old memories. I named this post "Let's Fly Away" because of the shirt and especially the cute little gem owl ring! 

If you're gonna wear a muscle tee, I suggest you wear a white or black plain bandeau, but if you want to take it to the next level, you can wear printed bandeaus like Aztec, floral, etc.

The owl gem ring is from @VOGUEDISTRICTMANILA - you guys should check them out because their clothes are very trendy, especially the accessories! I love the ring because it really compliments the whole outfit.

The sewed on heart shorts (correct me if I'm wrong) makes the outfit a whole lot better. It just brings out that girly feel, if you catch my drift. But really when you're gonna wear a muscle tee, I suggest you pair it with a printed shorts.

Hope you guys enjoyed this post! 

Love,
Amira

Gem Owl Ring from @VOGUEDISTRICTMANILA, muscle tee from Generation ME, shorts from Fudge Rock, shoes from Keds.






2 comments:

  1. Okay. I discovered your blog from Facebook. I'm just new in the world of fashion blogging and to know cute little girls like you two who seem so good in fashion, it's just awesome. I wanna know how old are you? Keep it up girls. You're lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are 12, thank you so much! We really appreciate it! :) ❤️

      Delete