Anika's Three Favorite Things


So it's 10 am, and I'm thinking, what blog post should I post about next? I decided to post about my three favorite things, because I want you all to know more about me and, because why not? 

I honestly have  a lot of favorite things, but these are just three things that I really, really love.

1. KJM Liptint in Bittersweet Magenta
I'm that kind of girl who doesn't like the feeling of lipstick. I don't like worrying if my lipstick smeared or if it's still on my lips. (I really love eating so that's gonna be a problem) So I stick with lip tints instead. I've been through a lot of different kinds of brands of liptint a, but so far, this has been my favorite. I just roll it on my lips, and tada! I don't look dead anymore. 😂 


2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pomade in Ebony
As some of you guys already know, my twin and I love doing our brows. I honestly cannot leave the house without doing my brows. I love this product because it doesn't smudge and wear off easily, so I can use it for everyday use. This product also gives me more natural looking brows. (Do you guys wanna learn how I do my brows? 😛)


*dead*
3. Squishies
I've been keeping this from you guys, and I think it's time for you all to finally know. I have a squishy collection. Lol, but I'm really obsessed with these. Squishies are basically pieces of foam, which are really, really soft and they are all scented. They're basically used for collecting or just for stress relievers. I'm actually squishing a squishy right now as I'm writing this. 😛

They're so soft, take a long time to rise (slow rising) and they all smell really really good. I've started collecting squishes when I was 12, but then I stopped, and now I'm back to collecting them again! I've sold my old ones, but now I have a total of 16. (I just started last month 😛)


So this is the end of my three favorite things. At least you guys finally know a part of me. 😂 Amira will be doing hers next soon! What are your three favorite things? Feel free to comment down below! ❤️

Love, Anika


0 comments:

Post a Comment