Sheer







I honestly felt so elegant wearing this, haha! Exams are coming and I'm studying my butt off! :( we were also supposed to take photos today, but I guess that has to wait for tomorrow! But we are finally going to do food adventures! I'm really excited to do it, since I love eating. I really like the fabric of this dress, especially the skirt. It's sheer and lace and I love anything elegant. Lately, the days have been a bit bipolar! Sometimes it's rainy, and sometimes it's sunny. My twin and I can't take pictures because of the weather  :(

But I hope everyone had a wonderful day, and you guys are all safe! : ) What do you think about my outfit? 



Belt from: GH, Necklace from: FOREVER 21




1 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete