OFF


Off-shoulder tops or dresses paired with a classic suede choker is definitely in right now. Well, summer's over but that doesn't mean that we can't stop dressing in cute sun dresses right? I'm absolutely loving the off-shoulder trend right now, even if it's the rainy season. But that doesn't stop me.








Honestly, I relate to off-shoulder dresses on a personal level. Kidding. (Sort of.) But there are the pros and cons to off-shoulder tops/dresses; not being able to raise your arms up above your head, or if you do you'll look like a milk maiden, but the pros are that you are able to look cute and summery. (Is that even a word?) As the say, 'tiis ganda' is the way to go. 

Back to the outfit, I would pair off-shoulder tops and dresses with chokers because it looks so cute and hey, who would've thought of that, right? A go-to pair of sneakers are the best to pair with off-shoulder tops/dresses. But if you're feeling a little fancy, I suggest to pair it with cute ballet flats, and throw on your most precious beloved handbag.

Don't be afraid to wear what you want, don't let the rain stop you. Do you guys agree? Let me know in the comments below. :)


Love, Amira


What I'm Wearing:
Off shoulder dress from Cotton On
Black suede choker from @basicneedsmnl (on Instagram)
White shoes from Keds

0 comments:

Post a Comment