Pure White


Hi everyone! So, today is Resurrection Day! So, since it's Resurrection day, I decided to wear practically all white. There's actually a story behind the dress. So, since my parents, my twin and I were looking for Anika and I's formal dresses, we decided to go to Topshop to check some dresses out. And it finally found one! And it's the white dress. But, I didn't wear for Formal Dining since my parents found a new one. Whenever I wear white dresses, I always seem to pair black with it. But, you can also wear vibrant colors whenever you wear a white dress. Like a pop of red for example. 









I hope you guys enjoyed this post! :) Comment down your thoughts below! ♥︎

Love, Amira

What I'm Wearing:
Dress from Topshop 
Bag from Michael Kors
Heels from Fioni (Payless)




0 comments:

Post a Comment