Pastels


Whenever I feel down, I would immediately feel happy if I'm wearing my favorite outfit. (Yes, that's a true story. Haha!) Seeing pastel colors just makes me smile and gives me inspiration a lot! I love matching heels with skirts or dress, especially if they have straps on top. Amira would always tease me of how we have different styles, and she would say that I'm more of the girl who love wearing dresses and puffy skirts, and she's the one who likes to stay sophisticated. And I must admit, skirts and dresses are my fetish. ;) Haha! Kimono's are definitely in this summer, and it's great pairing it up with... almost anything! Speaking of summer, am I the only one who's dying to go to Boracay? 











Remember to always feel happy, and stay happy. I hope everyone had a great Holy Week! :) 


Love, Anika 


What I'm Wearing:
Top from Fudge Rock 
Skirt from Desideratum 
Shoes from Primadonna

1 comments: