On Tuesdays, We Wear Stripes.













Stripes everywhere! I love stripes, since it makes me feel like I'm Louis Tomlinson. Hint, I'm a directioner. ;)

I love the color black and white since it gives it this retro look. If you're gonna wear striped pants or leggings like the ones I'm wearing here, I suggest that you wear a white or black crop top. And for the shoes, you can never go wrong with black.

Yesterday was our camp out and let me tell you, I felt like I was in the military. The activities were intense! Or in my Filipino language, "Ang grabe talaga!".

My favorite activity was the 'Slide For Life'. It's basically ziplining, but it's longer and deeper. The activities were really difficult for all the branches and my squad but remember, nothing is impossible. 

I hope you enjoyed this post!

Comment down your thoughts about this outfit! <3


Love,
Amira


Shirt from Forever 21, Ballet Flats from Solemate , Watch from Midnight Cinderella's







0 comments:

Post a Comment