Feeling Sophisticated



This is the most sophisticated look I have worn so far! I felt like a girl walking in the streets with earphones in her ears while listening to Gossip Girl soundtracks. My mum got me this top, and I thought what would pair with it? I tried some pants and leggings, and the top was just too long. So why not go with some shorts? Especially if they're origami ones. I actually saw a look similar to this on LOOKBOOK, I don't remember who the user was, but it gave me an idea since this top had a collar. (Whoever the user was, her look was amazing!) 




Most of the time, I would wear really bright and colorful colors, but I decided to stay classic today, by going with black and white.



You can never go wrong with origami skirts 


Instead of going for heels, my main inspiration was my older sister (not amira!), because I imagine her as a business woman. So I paired it with these stunning flats/loafers so it would be really comfortable especially if you're gonna walk around a lot.


What do you think about my look? 



Love,

Anika.


Top from: Stuoner , Shoes from: Rosanna Peña


2 comments:

  1. I love your fashion sense. I wish I would look better if I'd try to wear those trendy styles of yours. Anyway, you're pretty. (I might believe to some opinions about twins: If a half is pretty, the other could be ditto)
    Hugs & Kisses,
    Kyla

    ReplyDelete