Noir



Did you guys know that the word "Noir" in French means the color black? If you did, then good for you! :D But if you didn't then you just learned something today. Anyways, I decided to make my first outfit post all black since as you guys have noticed, I've been posting a lot of monochrome outfits nowadays since I've been interested in monochrome.

If you guys have been wondering why Anika and I didn't post for how many months, go to our last recent post. :)



If you noticed the adorable choker on my neck, I've been loving chokers ever since @indie.zo gave Anika and I key chokers. If you guys wanna check out their shop, go on Instagram and search @indie.zo and check them out! They have more adorable accessories like handmade quartz necklaces, statement bracelets and more. If you guys choose to buy from their shop, use the discount code "AMIRA10" for a 10% discount! They also have a "race to 1k giveaway" if you guys wanna win some items from their shop. 




I hope you guys enjoyed this outfit post! :) Comment down your thoughts below! <3


Love, Amira


What I'm Wearing:
Choker from @indie.zo 
Top from Nava  
Jeans from Topshop  
Shoes from Sole Academy






2 comments: