Monochrome



Today is Topshop Wednesday! (for me haha) I'm kidding. As you guys know, Anika and I are absolutely obsessed with the infamous clothing store called, Topshop. This shop is known as the holy grail for every girl, including me. I would literally choose Topshop over any shop I've been to. But, the downside of Topshop is the prices are, expensive.

 Anyways, on to the outfit! This is another monochrome ensemble from yours truly. I'm pretty sure you guys have seen this outfit on my Instagram. Well I decided to post this outfit here since you guys liked it! By the way, go follow my Instagram @amiiraaquino if you aren't following it. Just a little fun fact for you guys, Anika and I's wardrobe is practically 50% Topshop, and 50% of other brands. 


I've practically worn this top a billion times. Just a little fun fact.




I'm what you call, "mabalbon". 



Hope you guys enjoyed this outfit post from me!


Love,  Amira


What I'm Wearing:
Crop top, Pants & Shoes from Topshop 
Watch from Stylehood

0 comments:

Post a Comment