Laidback











Hello everyone! I missed all of you sooooo much. Anyways, this outfit is probably the most casual outfit I did on the blog. And also, my favorite,

Isn't this the most laidback outfit you've ever seen? (minus the heels)

 Thank you Anika for letting me use your heels! :) ♥︎ #sisterlove

The heels were actually unplanned. Since there was similar colors to the sheer top, I decided to pair it up, and it worked. Here's a little tip for the people who is about to try sheer tops. Since it is sheer, you can wear a tank top inside or either a bandeau or a bra. The whole point of this outfit is probably the top and the heels. 

I hope you enjoyed this post! ♥︎

Comment your thoughts below! 


Love, Amira 

 
What I'm Wearing:
Top from Just G 
Heels from Primadonna
Purse from Ever New



0 comments:

Post a Comment