How I Do My Brows!



Hey guys! I'm back for another makeup tutorial. And this time, it's about my eyebrows. Well, I hope you enjoy this tutorial! :)


So, basically this is my brow 'naked'. Look how sparse it looks! It's like a sparse tree. XD



1. First, I spool it to place and I'm using a spooly from Chedelyn's Cosmetics.



2. Now, I'm going to outline my eyebrow according to the shape I want. And of course, for a casual day I would choose my favorite, The Arched Brow.




3. Next, I shade my whole brow and be careful not to shade outside of the outlined area. That's why we outlined it in the first place. By the way, the eyebrow crayon I'm using is MAC's Eyebrow Crayon in Brunette.



4. Here is the almost-finished brow! Okay, since it's too harsh for me, we need to spool it or blend it so it won't be as harsh.




Go ahead and keep blending until you have your desired brow.


5. Now here's the finished eyebrow! :D


I hope you guys enjoyed this tutorial! Comment your thoughts about this post. <3



Love,


Amira




0 comments:

Post a Comment