The Little School Girl












I'm back! I missed you all so much and thank you so much for 10,000 page views! I'm so happy that we reached 10,000 because it's unbelievable how all of you girls check our blog daily. Help us reach 12,000 everyone. :D

Anyways, this outfit is absolutely adorable. 'The dress reminded me of a school girl' as Anika quoted. Anika and I were supposed to join our two outfits together, but there were too much people outside our street and Anika didn't get to take pictures. :(

But anyways, here I am posting for you guys! The best thing to pair with a pink and white dress is mostly the color rose gold and white of course. I prefer wearing flats than heels because, wearing the flats along with this dress will give you an innocent, cute, sweet look.

I hope you guys enjoyed this outfit!

Comment your thoughts below. <3


Love,
Amira :)


Dress is from Arcobaleno and ballet flats from SOLEMATE.






2 comments:

  1. I'd prefer if you pair that up with bangles. Overall, you have a really good sense in fashion. ㋡

    ReplyDelete