1 Bow, 3 Hairstyles.





Let's start with our newly, fresh, curly hair shall we?



The Pin-Up - Let's say this is my most recommended bow hairstyle for all of you guys to try! It's so easy to do and it's time saving. Just pin one side of your hair up and you're done! 



The One-Sided Bow Braid - Well, that's an awkward name for a hairstyle. Anyways, I kind of did a sloppy job on the braid since my hair was really curly this time. Just braid your hair on one side, by the way I recommend using a elastic instead of a ponytail. And pin your adorable cute bow on the end, and voila, your finished! :)



The 'Not Your Everyday Ponytail' - I named it "The 'Not Your Everyday Ponytail' since this ponytail is kind of different. Instead of putting it up high, I decided to put it down a bit low covering my ears and again, I recommend using a elastic instead of a thick ponytail, and tie your hair and place your bow near the elastic and you're finished!


All these 3 hairstyles are very easy to do since I only did it in a minute or less. My most favorite hairstyle of all is The Pin-Up since it's super easy to do and again, it's time saving! I hope this helped! And by the way, I wanted to add one more special hairstyle but instead of using a bow..



Let's use a beautiful flowercrown! I just had to post this since I absolutely adore this cute easy hairstyle. Just slip on your flowercrown and you're ready to go. 


I hope you guys enjoyed this post!

Comment down your thoughts below! <3


Love,
Amira



Bow from Dazhai Online


0 comments:

Post a Comment