Thinking Casual.

















My first casual outfit in the blog! I'm in love with this outfit. I think it's perfect for a sunny day, but when it gets a bit chilly, you can always throw on your jacket or for a more stylish look, go throw on your favorite beanie.

The beanies I'm wearing here are from @BeanieBums. My favorite online beanie store ever! The beanies they sell are high quality and plus, their designs are endless. They throw lots of giveaways, so I suggest to go check them out on Instagram or Facebook and just type in Beanie Bums.

The jacket really makes a statement also goes with the beanie. The jacket has this 'Aztec' like print and I think that's gonna make the whole outfit pop. 

Oh! And by the way, I know I'm wearing the jacket weird here. Of course I wouldn't wear it like this whenever I would just wear jackets, I would always slip in my arms into the sleeves. The reason I wore my jacket like that because it gives me more of a 'fashionable' feel.

Anyway, if you guys still have time, go check out @BeanieBums on Instagram and Facebook!

I hope you guys enjoyed this post!

Love,
Amira



Beanies from @BeanieBums, Jacket from M.O.D (Model Off Duty), Black Crop Top from TopShop, Skinny Jeans from Lee Cooper and Gray Ballet Flats from Sole Mate.


0 comments:

Post a Comment