Sweater Weather











December is all about sweaters. That's why I named this post, Sweater Weather. I love the ombré style on this teal to white sweater. It's starting to get a little chilly here in my place so I decided to wear a sweater! Excuse the foundation stain on the neckline haha. 

I bet you're all wondering, "Why is she wearing shorts if she said it's cold?". Well, since it was a hot day, I decided to wear shorts to kind of give it that spring to winter look. Teal and white are the best color combinations I've ever worn. It gives this laid back look.

I rolled up my shorts since it was so long. I swear it was like long high wasted shorts already. But don't worry, I only rolled it up 2 times.

Question of the day! What's your favorite season? Mine is Christmas. :)

Comment your thoughts about this outfit! I would really wanna know! <3



Love,
Amira <3


Sweater from Forever 21, Shorts from Arizona, Ballet Flats from SOLEMATE

0 comments:

Post a Comment