Hey Minnie! (Halloween Costume!)










I guess you guys are thinking right now, why would she wear her Halloween costume even though Halloween is finished? Well, I wanted to show you guys what I wore. Anybody know who I dressed up as? Well it is quite obvious to the polka dots, black tights, headband and well... the title. Haha!! Instead of buying a Halloween costume, the only thing I bought was the dress and the headband. I love wearing 'wearable' Halloween costumes, because without the tights and headband it would look like a normal casual outfit.

I actually wanted to go as a cat, but I did since I went trick or treating with my friend. If you guys follow my Instagram I actually posted my outfit there. : ) 

Who did you guys dress up as for Halloween? Comment down below! <3



Love,

Anika.


Headband from: Vintique, Tights from: FOREVER 21, Shoes from: Solemate

1 comments:

  1. Your so cute Anika! The only thing that is missing is your Mickey.. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete