Feeling Like Its Winter














24 days till Christmas! Oh how time flies so fast. Did any of you guys noticed I recreated my old look from my Young Chic Maven days? This was my favorite outfit in my old blog. I decided to add some stockings and flats to give it that winter feeling. Too bad we don't have snow here in the Philippines. :( But if I had one wish, I would wish for snow. But Mariah Carey wouldn't, kidding! (Get it? 'I wouldn't even wish for snow? Haha :D) OK, so there goes my horrible jokes once again.

This look would look more 'christmasy' if the background had snow, or some Christmas decorations. (There goes my rant about not having snow here again lol) but I really wished I combined some Christmas colors here in this outfit. But no worries since my twin and I are planning to have a new Christmas blog segment but it's a suprise! : )

I hope you guys had a wonderful day! Comment your thoughts below about my outfit! <3



Love, 

Anika.


Cardigan/Sweater from: BAYO kids, Skirt from: Mossimo, Stockings from: Forever 21, Shoes from: PARFOIS

0 comments:

Post a Comment