Belle Rose









Belle Rose. It is a French word for "Beautiful Rose". I decided to name it "Belle Rose" because of the beautiful roses on the sleeves and sides of the dress.

This dress is called a Bodycon dress. I absolutely love the print on this dress! It has the mixture of roses and prints altogether. When I was pairing the heels and the dress together, I was actually shocked because I never knew that brown looks great with gray. Oh how colors combine.

So basically, I decided to keep my hair down for this outfit since it looks a bit odd when I kept my hair up. 

The open back was actually a surprise. I call it the 'open bandage back' it sounds weird doesn't it? Anyways, I decided to play a little safe with this dress and I made this dress look appropriate for my age. I absolutely love open backs because you know what some people say, business in the front, party in the back.

So, today's December 1! The first day of December or the first day of Christmas. I'm so excited for Christmas this year. You wanna know why? Well first of all, the presents. I love the suspense in gifts cause you'll never know what they have in store for you. Next, we're celebrating Jesus' birthday. I love celebrating Jesus' birthday because that's what it makes it special. Lastly, the Christmas songs. Oh my gosh the Christmas songs. I cannot express my love for Christmas songs I swear I'm a huge fan of Christams songs especially Mariah Carey's, Ariana Grande's and of course, Justin Bieber. 

And also guess what guys? My team won in the Intramurals! *cues party poppers and fireworks* 

You guys don't know how much my team and I worked so hard for it. Even though we didn't exactly win some games, we won all the major games. But the sad part is we didn't win the Cheerdancing Competition. But of course, we should all have good sportsmanship guys. :)

Anyways, I hope you guys liked this outfit post!

Comment your thoughts below! <3


Love,
Amira <3


Dress from Material Girl (Macy's), Heels from Fioni (Payless).








0 comments:

Post a Comment