The Red Christmas Dress












It's almost Christmas! Can you believe that 2013 is almost over? I mean, I just started writing 2013 on my schoolwork properly.. Kidding. By the way, excuse the lighting in the second picture it was really bright and we couldn't turn down the brightness in my camera. :(

Anyway, I just realized that my dress looks similar to the red Christmas Starbucks cups that I'm currently drinking right now. Imagine if I was wearing this dress and also drinking Starbucks at the same time? I think that would be cool.

Red is the color of Christmas, well in my opinion. The color red and black goes together like coffee and doughnuts. I will be wearing this dress on Christmas and I'm very excited about that. :D

Red also goes with pearls and gold jewelry. You can never go wrong with white and good. I really recommend a statement necklace if you're gonna wear a dress like this. No straps. This dress actually has straps, but it's still being made.

Let's talk about my day shall we? I had my volleyball game today and guess what? We won! I was so happy and also thankful that we won because it was already the last quarter of the game and we were so close to losing. Let's say I can't really serve the ball, but I'm a pro at hitting it, well not really. But I love playing Rally with my friends and especially Anika.

What are your thoughts about this dress? Comment about it below! 

Love,
Amira


Dress from Material Girl (Sold at Macy's), Heels from FAB




0 comments:

Post a Comment