Ahoy Sailor!




I may or may not have blurred the background. : )


Ignore the car haha!






Spot the orange umbrella ;)

Ahoy matey! Isn't that what a sailor or pirate says? Right now I am eating cookie dough ice cream aka best thing ever. I just came back from practice and here I am, writing this post for you guys. : ) I'm not sure if this outfit looks.. well sailor-ish? Haha, but sadly I didn't have a sailors hat. So I wore this white lace ribbon instead. I do wish I pinned my hair back so you guys would be able to see the gorgeous bow. I normally pair this shorts with the same pattern but I wanted to wear something else. So I wore this tops with the shorts and me being 'matchy-matchy' I paired it with my blue KEDS.

Ok, I must admit I don't look like a sailor at all. : ( I'm not even sure if sailors wear bows in their hair. :P I hope you guys had a wonderful day!

What are your thoughts about this outfit? Comment below! <3


Love,

Anika.


Top from: Daniela's, Shorts from: Forever 21, Shoes from: KEDS, Hairbow from: Claire's PH


0 comments:

Post a Comment