The Green Christmas Dress (Anika's Version!)


Ignore my face haha!







When I first saw this dress, I immediately fell in love with it. This dress reminds me of Christmas because of the colors, haha! This outfit is perfect for an occasion. It's 38 days till Christmas, oh how time flies so fast.

If you're wearing a dress like this, I suggest you wear gold accesories. I would really recommend wearing this kind of dress on Christmas. But make sure you wear straps and cycling shorts -- it'll make you feel comfy and at ease with your outfit. ;) I wasn't able to wear the straps because it didn't arrive yet :( Amira and I are verryyy excited about our next post! :D 

By the way, It's been more than a week since typhoon Yolanda's massive destruction in Visayas. There are a lot of ways you can help. If you can donate or volunteer please be able to do so. A lot of them need food and water and there are children who are in need. 

I hope you guys had a wonderful Saturday! What did you guys do? Comment your thoughts about this outfit! <3


Love,

Anika.


Dress from: MATERIAL GIRL (Sold in Macy's), Shoes from: RUSTY LOPEZ, Bangle from: @STYLEHOOD

0 comments:

Post a Comment