Material Girl










I love this mullet dress so much! This dress is from Maddona's clothing line called, Material Girl. This gray mullet dress is absolutely an eye-catcher. 

Any gold jewelry will go with this dress, you can also wear a statement necklace to make the outfit more attractive. So basically, there is a corset-dress concept here. The dress is so comfortable, I could sleep in it. Okay, well maybe I think I'm over exaggerating there a little bit, but I have to admit the cloth is so smooth and soft.

If you're gonna wear maxi-dresses, I suggest to go for sandals or ballet flats. Just to give it the outfit a more laid back look. But if you're gonna wear a mullet dress, I suggest to go for cigarette heels rather than wedges.

It was so fun shooting this photoshoot with Anika. We had so much fun doing this and we also shared a couple of laughs together while posing. I'm so sorry for not posting yesterday since we're having a hectic week right now. We had to actually wait for almost an hour since it was raining. 

I'm praying about the people in Tacloban and also for the people who got affected in the Typhoon Haiyan or also known as Typhoon Yolanda. Lets all pray for the people who got affected by the Typhoon.

I hope you guys enjoyed this! Comment your thoughts down below!

Love,
Amira 



Dress from Material Girl, Necklace from @STYLEHOOD







0 comments:

Post a Comment