10 Songs That Will Make You Happy







Hello everyone! Honestly I felt like Kate Middleton wearing this outfit haha! So I was scrolling through tumblr, and I found this list of songs. And I completely fell in love with the playlist. I wanted to share it with you guys and this list of songs will make you happy!

1. I Like You- SJ
2. Awkward - San Cisco
3. This - Ed Sheeran
4. What You Know - Two Door Cinema Club
5. Bones - Josh Record
6. The City - Ed Sheeran
7. The Way - Ariana Grande
8. Fine China - Chris Brown
9. So In Love - The Icarus Account
10. Move - Little Mix

Plus, a bonus which is 'The Fox by Ylvis' haha kidding! But I hope you guys enjoy this playlist of songs.  

What do you think about my outfit? Any thoughts?

Love,

Anika.


Dress from: Y & S, Jacket from: MANGO, Bangle from: @STYLEHOOD, Shoes from: RUSTY LOPEZ

0 comments:

Post a Comment