Beautiful Browns (My First Makeup Tutorial!)



So, this is my first ever makeup tutorial! It was really fun shooting this post. I hope you guys find this a helpful makeup tutorial. I decided to make a makeup tutorial since I wanted to give out a few tips for you makeup addicts out there. This is look is made for a day look and you could also turn it into a night look by adding black into your outer corners to intensify the eye look. I hope you enjoy this!

Apply eye primer first so your eyeshadow could stay all day long. The primer I'm using is the ELF Eyelid Primer as the base, so the eyeshadow colors can appear more vibrant.


Next, go ahead and take a light pale eyeshadow color and apply it all over your lid as the eyeshadow base.





Now, take a matte dark brown color and with your blending brush, go ahead and make a v-line as I would call it, and blend it into your crease.

The V-Line

Blend it into the crease.

Now, go ahead and take a shimmery goldish-brown and again, with your blending brush, place the color on your outer corner, for that extra glam.


The outer corner


Now, for the highlight color, get a shimmery champagne color and apply it into your inner corners, so your eyes can look brighter.

The inner corner



Now, go ahead and curl your eyelashes and get ready for mascara.

Here, I'm using my Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara. I've shown this mascara in my 'October Favorites' post. 

Apply generous coats of mascara on the upper lashes and lower lashes.






And now, you're finished! I hope you guys found this tutorial helpful, and also useful in any way. I absolutely love this eye look and I actually use this for special occasions. 

Comment your thoughts about this tutorial! :)

Love,
Amira 
















0 comments:

Post a Comment