Royal Blue









Royal blue. This dress is actually like a multipurpose dress. It can be worn to a party, formal event, or just a trip to the mall. For a more conservative look, wear a cropped cardigan and to give it a formal look, wear some gold accesories. I decided to keep this look on the casual side, I paired this dress with brown heels. At first I thought it wouldn't look good. But once I tried it on, it actually looked nicer than I expected.

If I had a pair of orange or peach heels it would match the outfit more giving it a formal look,  as Vincent Van Gogh said "There is no blue without yellow and without orange." haha. I actually haven't been posting a lot because of my schedule in school :( But we're trying to post as much as we can! : ) 

Comment your thoughts about this look! <3



Love, 


Anika.


Shoes from: Payless (Fioni), Bangle from: @STYLEHOOD

1 comments: