A Little Bit Of Red.











I absolutely love the color red. It's such an appealing color to the eyes, as you know I love wearing red. Red is a sophisticated and lovable color. Red goes with black or white. 

I decided to wear a red peplum top with my black pencil skirt. As you see, I decided to wear brown heels. Isn't that a weird combination? Well, quick fact for you here, brown heels goes with electric blue, red, brown (obviously) and nude colors.

I'm surely going to wear red this Christmas. Black heels go with this outfit too. 

We should all try to combine brown into our wardrobe. Especially the color red. I love the color of the lipstick I'm wearing here. Since, it matches with my top. I'm wearing the Covergirl Lipstick in the shade Hot Passion if anyone of you were wondering. :)

I hope you guys enjoyed this post!

Comment your thoughts about this outfit <3

Love,
Amira


Peplum Top from Cotton On, Pencil Skirt from Material Girl (Macy's), Heels from Fioni.





0 comments:

Post a Comment