DIY: Japanese Omelette!

Hey everyone! So instead of posting something about fashion, it's going to be a food post!

I'm going to teach you guys how to make Japanese omelette. :)

I actually made this recipe by myself because I was really hungry and I was craving crabsticks and eggs, so I wondered 'why not mix them together?' My creation doesn't really look like an omelette since I'm not very good at folding it lol.


 So first things first. These are the basic ingredients you'll need:


Eggs, crabsticks, and ketchup.


1. Crack your eggs, and mix them. Also put a pinch of salt.


2. Unwrap your crabsticks, and dice them. But not too small. 


3. Then, add the crabsticks to your mixture and mix.


4. Pour the mixture into your frying pan or bowl. (I'm using a ceramic bowl for this since it's faster and easier for me haha)


5. Once it's cooked, place it on your plate. I realized my omelette doesn't really look like one, well I gotta practice how to fold it properly :(


6. Last but not the least, garnish your omelette with ketchup! It's a bit weird, but trust me you won't regret it. : )


And there you have it, your delicious Japanese omelette. :) Gosh, I'm craving for another one right now. I hope you guys liked this tutorial.

If you guys tried it already, post it on Instagram and tag it to @thevallerys, and also use the hashtag #thevallerys. I wanna see how it turns out! :)



Love,

Anika.



1 comments:

  1. Nice! I tried it and I shaped it into a heart. Really Yummy! <3

    ReplyDelete